December 27, 2012

I Miss You


Somewhere in the middle of those conversation..
I fell in love with you..!!
Being from strangers to friends..
Then from gossips to sharing secrets..

Don't know when I started to like u..
From those arguments to fights..
From those likes to dislikes..
From laughs to cries..
I did share many beautiful moments with you..

Somewhere in middle of those conversation...
I fell in love with you..
Don't know how the time passed..
For hours of conversations used to last..

Someday you will have a girl by your side..
Someday I would be someone else's bride
Someday I will tell you this was something I did "hide"..

"Yeah somewhere in the middle of those conversation...
I fell in love with you..
N for the rest of my life..
I will cherish my relation with you...."

No comments:

Post a Comment